Follow me , my friends =D

Oh yay ! Window 7 ! !

I had wasted RM50 for formating my CPU to window 7 ,RM7 for Lithium battery , RM7 for speaker wire...Total RM64 ... I saw my classmate Heaster, Jackqueline and Yenny in Karamunsing just when I take MY CPU to my mum's car... Jack did say hi to me ...lol !... I'm so shy that time ...

By the way, I had created a new account in Garena last two day.... ID name is AlphalxlDraGoN...So far already Level2 ... is a good beginning for me...

Oh No ....Addmath exam is on Monday, should I study ?

That’s all for today

Thanks for reading :D

Anandawwl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Navigations

  • 大海 - 看着看着 看着 自己曾经疯狂爱上的韩剧 曾经用不是自己的钱 而是 不择手段地去买到的韩剧 我的 “咖啡王子一号店” 看着看着 就不断地勾回起 以前的回忆 以前的点点滴滴 当然回忆是甜蜜的 但也不完全是 我的回忆中都也像其他人一样 掺杂一些伤心,灰色的情绪 应该说 大致上其实都很灰 其...
  • memory - 很快的要三个月了,这三个月有开心,等待,有时会因为小事而不爽不开心。。可是最重要的是不爽吵架之后,不管谁对谁错都会不怕吃亏地先说对不起。。坦白说我很怕等待还记得有一次你看了我的简讯然后我打电话给你然后你说你忘了回复,老实说我的心真的很痛,当时我在睡觉,我连睡觉都梦到你说你忘了回复我。。我睡不下去。。想着你究竟是不...
  • Merry Christmas (belated) *wink* - So... Yeah that's basically how I celebrated my Christmas this year. My arms and legs, uneven tan all over my body :-( But you know what, I'm finally done w...
  • Seefood - Malaysia first English animation film - I watched this movie yesterday night with family as my brother already having his school holidays. The movie unavailable in Megalong so have to go to G...
  • Hi =) - *Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.* - Grandma Moses Life is jz complicated.. u have to go thru everything.. happy - sad - angry - p...
  • Sunset mission 2 - Previous sunset too many cloud covered the Sun, so I've decited to take another sunset shots = ) Do leave some comments at the chat box below~
  • Day 261 - 267 - Dead - I announce this blog is dead, I hasn't post any new post this week, or should I just summarize everything that happened this week? Come on, tell me if you ...

Comment here

Link